Sunday, January 16, 2011

WHAT A WEEKEND!

HEY DOLLS :D

       How was ur Saturday? Mine was GREAT! Time with the bestie was so refreshing. I haven't seen her in a little while so we had LOTS of catching up to do. What did you get into? Did you go shopping? What did you buy???Tell me ALL about it!!!! 

So I went to the Mall and OH BOY!!!  I am loving the clothes for this season at Forever 21 :) So many cute outfits to choose from and very very adorable. I feel like i should be seeing fabulousity EVERYWHERE...there are many options even if your cash flow is limited. Here are some great examples...sit back relax and get inspired to look fabulous this season!

DON'T B AFRAID TO BECOME A WALKING RUNWAY SHOW ;)
 
~Pinstripe Woven Tunic
$10.50
PAIR UP w funky accessories & some sick ass THIGH HIGH BOOTS! WALA...
*keep in mind that u shouldn't OVER accessorize*



No comments:

Post a Comment