Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Favorites ❤❤

Hey Luvies!

So I wanted to start with my monthly favorites every 1st week of the Month :-). I want to say thank you so much for subscribing and for your comments and love ❤❤ I am not affiliated with any of these companies, this is simply my opinion on my favorite products at the moment ❤❤





I'm loving this Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion since forever! I love the wand, it is like a rubbery lil thingy but it works wonders! Of course I also use falsies but it's still an awesome product. You can find these at any drugstore I personally get mine at Walmart :-)

$5-$7







Ladies  we all get messy when applying makeup right? So this is why I cannot live with out this 3 in 1 cotton set from the DOLLAR TREE!! Yes only $1.00 for this great little compartment. After you run out of the cotton products try using the plastic compartment for storage :-)
*i do not recommend these ear swabs for the ears*







Exfoliating Facial Wipes, 30-ct. Packs

Another bomb.com product from the DOLLAR TREE. These wipes are "ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS" lol..they are so great when doing makeup. yea i might use more than one at a time but they are great for someone that is on a budget. Leaves the face nice and clean. Remember that your fingers tend to get messy with eyeshadow so having these come in handy.


I will post a video with ALL of my May Faves <3








No comments:

Post a Comment